Water Saving with SIMAS sanitary wares

Water Saving with SIMAS sanitary wares

The constant growth of the water consumption and the relative waste for the environment, today more than ever needs a greater attention of the consumers for a more intelligent management of the water. The bathroom is the place in the house where the highest consuming of water are applied, but actually thanks for the most innovative products present in the market is possible to contain the waste.

For example, a solution is the replacement with the old sanitary wares with new era water closets which, with 6 liters for the full flush and till 4.5 for the half flush, will produce a water and energetic saving really remarkable. SIMAS always careful to the market’s evolution and of the consumer, enlarged its range of water closet of 4.5 liters, for a remarkable water saving including for SIMAS design collections, VIGNONI and BADEN BADEN. These ranges were since the beginning rimless, both in the version wall hung and floor mounted, with an innovative and essential design, even for the internal part, for total hygiene and comfortable for the cleaning. Quality, elegance and uniqueness distinguish the SIMAS collections, 100% Made in Italy, granted by the Ceramics of Italy trademark. 

 

From the Confindustria Ceramica report, calculated in 2019, in cooperation with CRESME, has been estimated that the water consumption of the Italian buildings is 4.4 billion cubic meter per year, and the relative one linked to the WC flushing represents the 32%, estimated at 1.4 billion of cube meter, equally divided between nonresidential building (721 million of m3) and residential ones (702 million of m3). In Italy we have more than 57.6 million of installed water closets, from which the 75% is located in real estate at residential using and the remaining 25% at nonresidential use, as hotels, offices, hospitals, schools, industries.  (Source Confindustria Ceramica).